The Convenience Stores & Newsagents Association (C.S.N.A.) is the largest retailer directed trade body representing the sector in Ireland, with over 1,500 members.
Take a look at our proven record and see why you should become a Member:
- The CSNA is the largest independent grouping of retailers in Ireland.
- The democratic structure of the Association ensures that it is run by Store Owners for the benefit of their businesses.
- You will as a member be able to participate in the running of the organisation through one of our 23 local branches. All members of the National Executive Committee are working Store Owners and know the day to day problems facing Newsagents.
- Our new ‘Members Deals’ initiative is available to you
- The current Membership fee is €8.75 per week (+VAT) and is a VAT deductible business expense, collectable through your wholesaler
The following services are offered to our Members:
- Negotiating strength of largest grouping of retail newsagents in Ireland
- National Watchdog on all Legislative & Administration matters affecting the operation on your business
- Professional guidance and advice on all Trade Matters
- Representation on individual business problems
- Regular Newsletter
Plus ongoing deals:
- Discount from Group Healthcare schemes, VHI, Aviva, etc
- DAS Group Legal Insurance Scheme
- Major Savings on telephone bills with Pure Telecom
- Guaranteed Savings with Shop / Home / Care Insurance, place with Zurich
- Health & Safety Statements produced at a reduced rate through RS Technologies
- CSNA Free Text Alert Service
- REPAK Weight Calculating Programme; save your business thousands of Euro
- ISME Training Programme – Improve your profitability
The National Executive Committee of the CSNA would like to extend an invitation to you to become a Member of our Association.