We are delighted to partner with Spectrum.Life in providing valuable mental health and wellbeing supports for CSNA members and their employees nationwide in 2021.
Spectrum.Life are the largest provider of employer health and wellness services in Ireland looking after the health and wellness needs of over 1 million users.
Speaking on the launch CSNA Deals Chairperson Gus O’Hara commented “We are delighted to be partnering with Spectrum.Life to provide our members with this very valuable support programme at a time of stress for our members. Spectrum.Life are a very welcomed addition to our portfolio of over 35 exclusive CSNA Deals partners.”
Digital Platform & App
- Branded CSNA Platform + Mobile App
- 100s of Home Fitness Plans +tracking
- 200+ Nutrition Recipes + Calorie tracking
- Wellbeing Videos, Podcasts and eBooks.
- Mental Wellbeing Content
- Guided Mindfulness & Meditation Courses
- Covid-19 support Podcast with high profile guests
- Covid-19 specific content – Parenting, Mental wellbeing, Sleep
Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 access to counsellors for mental health support
- Unlimited free-phone support for employees and managers
- Access to 6 session per Issue via Face to face, telephone or video counselling (30+ languages)
- Access to legal, financial, life coaching and other lifestyle supports for employees
- All services available to employees, their Partner/ spouse and Children Over 16
- Digital EAP access -Live chat & digital Wellbeing content
- Anonymous usage and outcome reporting
For more information or pricing please contact CSNA on 045-535050 or email email@example.comBack to news