The Convenience Stores & Newsagents Association (C.S.N.A.) is the largest retailer directed trade body representing the sector in Ireland, with over 1,500 members.
Take a look at our proven record and see why you should become a Member:
- The CSNA is the largest independent grouping of retailers in Ireland.
- The democratic structure of the Association ensures that it is run by Store Owners for the benefit of their businesses.
- All members of the National Executive Committee are working Store Owners and know the day to day problems facing Newsagents.
- Our new ‘Members Deals’ initiative is available to you
- The current Membership fee is €8.75 per week (+VAT) and is a VAT deductible business expense, collectable through your wholesaler
The following services are offered to our Members:
- Negotiating strength of largest grouping of retail newsagents in Ireland
- National Watchdog on all Legislative & Administration matters affecting the operation on your business
- Professional guidance and advice on all Trade Matters
- Representation on individual business problems
- Regular Newsletter
Plus ongoing deals:
- DAS Group Legal Insurance Scheme
- CSNA Free Text Alert Service
- FREE Weekly Ezine
- REPAK Weight Calculating Programme; save your business thousands of Euro
- ISME Training Programme – Improve your profitability
The National Executive Committee of the CSNA would like to extend an invitation to you to become a Member of our Association.