With the recent increase in COVID-19 cases being traced to retail stores we would like to remind all members to continue to maintain their standards for the prevention of cvoid19 within their stores.
- Hand sanitising stations at the store entrance
- Customers maintaining 2metres distance whilst in your store
- Regular cleaning of the store
- Frequent cleaning of all touch points within your store
- Ensure that all customers and staff members are wearing facemasks whilst in the store
- There should be staggered breaks to guarantee that 2metre distance can be maintained in the break room with staff members
- Signage must be placed around the store to remind customers of facemasks and social distancing
Signage can be downloaded from the CSNA website here
If you have any queries in relation to Covid-19 please contact the CSNA on 045-535050.